Date(s) - June 5, 2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Robinswood Hill Country Park
Join us for the first in a series of events celebrating Gloucester’s diverse culture.
- Sample wild garlic dumplings cooked outdoors, and take the recipe home with you
- Try your hand at chinese lantern making, can you make yours into a butterfly, or a badger?
- Hear some traditional mandarin music
- Opportunity to meet people from other communities and share food together
- Why not ask something about the native wildlife in China?